Pages

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Scenes of Denver


The Lobby of the Brown Palace Hotel
We went on the coolest tour here. The hotel historian was weaving tales of gold, ghosts and brothels. The hotel has so much history. We took tours of the Presidential suite, saw Napoleon's treasures, and searched for intentional artistic mistakes in the hotel.

(me sitting on the President's bed)

Denver has the best and biggest maze of an REI store. I think Cory was in heaven. I was just hoping to not get lost.



We went to a Rockies game in Coors stadium. Afterwards, we ate the best meatball sub I have ever had (actually it was the only meatball sub I have ever had but I'm still sure it is the best).


We took a tour of the Unsinkable Molly Brown's house (big lions on her front porch) and went to the King Tut exhibit.

0 comments:

Post a Comment