Pages

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Resolution for 2011

I am really bad at resolutions. I think because there is so much I really need to resolve to accomplish, I become paralyzed with the depth of the ever growing list. Unlike my highly organized, efficient husband who sets goals and actually works toward them, I sort of just do what needed to be done 5 minutes ago. This year I changed tactics.

No resolutions - not specifically anyway. I chose a word from a talk by Elder Uchtdorf:

Create

That is my word for this year. I can do a lot with it. I can create order (organize all those dumb closets in my house). I can create health (get back in shape). I can create memories (trips and time with the family). Lots to do with this word. And it doesn't matter how much or how little I do, I can still accomplish.

In Elder Uchtdorf's words:

improve
beautify
extend
smile
cultivate
develop
CREATE

0 comments:

Post a Comment