Pages

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Colors in Quechee


I have a horrible case of Spring Fever.  Today is one of those days where it starts to get a little warmer, I get used to the nice weather, but I know more snow is around the corner.

I have been thinking back to the trip to New Hampshire Ella, my mom and I took last June.  We went to stay at my 
long lost brother, Brett's house. 

Brett is the world's most fun person to travel with.  
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to go on trips with Brett.


While we were there, we took a day and went to the balloon festival in Quechee, Vermont.  You show up, find a place on the grass among the many, many balloons being prepared for flight.  


Notice the boy poses (funny faces) and the girl poses (fancy, fancy)

While we waited, the kids ran around inside a partially inflated balloon.



The balloons are filled with hot air all around you.  Some flew so close over head we could touch the bottoms of the baskets.

We laid on the grass until the last balloon was out of sight.  The Quechee balloon festival is something everyone should see.












0 comments:

Post a Comment